When your child is not feeling well you can tell. Even though you know your little one is sick, finding our how high their temperature is can be important. I remember trying to hold the thermometer under my daughters arm or using the ear thermometers and rarley did I get a good read.
This is the first thermometer that really works well. The design of it is great and allows you to hold your child close to you and just touch their forehead. The unique design gives you a quick and accurate read without making your child more uncomfortable.
Here are some of the great features of the thermometer:
· First & only thermometer of its kind on the market
· Family friendly, safe and gentle enough to use a on sleeping newborn
· Does not cross-contaminate germs across family members
· Clinically Accurate (Meets ASTM Accuracy requirements)
· Instant measurement, only 6 – 8 seconds
· Use on temple OR forehead
· Also displays room temperature
· Large and easy to read back-lighted LCD
· Memory-Recall of the last reading recorded
· Celsius/Fahrenheit scale
· Simple to operate, no scanning required